Tixzy recognizes that having the best infrastructure addresses just one piece of the puzzle for clients. Having appropriate processes to monitor and manage the infrastructure is vital. We helps our clients evaluate their current infrastructure and processes to ensure it meets today’s business needs. Our goal is to make sure our clients are available to conduct business 100% of the time, and if an outage occurs, our clients are prepared to swiftly resume business operations.
The case for CIOs and CTOs to move to the cloud from legacy data-center systems is compelling. Cloud Computing technology has significantly matured in the last 10 years, in fact one can say assertively that cloud computing is now mainstream. Microsoft at the end of 2014 reported 55% of the Fortune 500 companies are on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
We offer CIOs and CTOs expert guidance for making the transition to cloud computing while improving security, data ownership and availability. Our services help clients to capture and create value. And we do this without any service disruption for our clients.
Our teams help clients select and implement one of these Cloud Computing options:
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Cloud Platform
- Microsoft Azure
- VCE - based on Vmware, Cisco and EMC
- Flexpod - based on Cisco and Netapp
- Microsoft Cloud Platform System (CPS) - based on Dell and EMC
- Openstack-based Private Cloud
- A combination of legacy DC compute and Private Cloud
- A combination of legacy DC compute and Public Cloud
- A combination of legacy DC compute, Private Cloud and Public Cloud